Nike is the world’s largest manufacturer and supplier of athletic shoes and Nike as a company generated more than $34 billion in revenue during the 2017 year. Let’s look at their top five selling shoes during 2017.
#5: Nike Roshe One
The breathable and sleek Nike Roshe One provides all day comfort. Worn with or without socks, dressed up or down, for walking or just relaxing, this coveted style is designed to be versatile for any man. Click here to order.
- Mesh construction for excellent breathability
- Lightweight sole for soft cushioning
- Cushioned collar for added comfort around the ankle
- Waffle-inspired outsole pattern for multi-surface traction
- Shown: Black/Sail/Anthracite
The Metcon DSX Flyknit 2 Training Shoe provides a sturdy, stable base, flexible support, and lightweight durability for a huge range of training activities, from sprints & sled pushes to lifting weights and rope climbing. Click Here to order.
- Flywire cables offer lightweight support when and where you need it
- A soft tongue provides added cushioning between the laces and your forefoot
- Heel counter reduces drag on wall exercises
- Heel clip stabilizes your foot during side-to-side movements
- Mesh on the heel and ankle help keep your feet cool
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot provides excellent traction for sled pushes
- Textured rubber wraps up the midfoot for durability during rope exercises
- Shown: Black/Chile Red/Vast Grey
#3: Nike Zoom Fly
The Nike Zoom Fly Men’s Running Shoe was createed to meet the demands of your toughest tempo runs, long distance runs and race day with a responsive construction that turns the pressure of each and every stride into energy return for the next. Click Here to Order.
- Reinforced rubber heel for lasting durability
- Offset: 10mm
- Weight: 8.75 ounces (men’s size 10)
- Shown: Aegean Storm/Blue Nebula/Thunder Blue/Summit White
Designed to stretch with your feet, the Nike Air Huarache Men’s Shoe has kept its spot as a sneaker staple since its debut in 1991, when it changed the face of running footwear forever. Click Here to order.
- Leather, synthetic leather or textile upper depending on color
- Outer cage and elastic heel strap for support and classic look
- Foam sole with encapsulated Nike Air cushioning for comfort
- Rubber outsole heel and toe
- Shown: Black/Gum Medium Brown/Elemental Gold
Taking the #1 rank is the Nike Air Force 1 High ’07 Men’s Shoe, a modern take on the icon that mixes classic style and fresh, crisp details. Click Here to order.
- Leather, synthetic or textile upper depending on color
- Perforations provide ventilation
- Foam sole includes encapsulated Air cushioning
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Padding at collar for a snug, comfortable fit
- Shown: Black/Black/Black