Banana Protein Pancakes
Looking for a protein packed breakfast? Well, look no further. This five ingredient breakfast will fill you up and it tastes great.
- 2 20g scoops of vanilla protein powder
- 1 large and ripe banana
- 1/8 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/4 tablespoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- Get two bowls and separate the egg whites and yolks. Beat the egg whites on high for two minutes until they form soft peaks. Important: make sure you bowl and beaters don’t have any oil, fat or yolks on them, otherwise the egg whites won’t form peaks.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the yolks and beat until smooth. Fold 1/3 of the egg white mixture into banana mixture until roughly combined. Fold 1/2 of the egg whites in the mixture and the the final portion.
- Warm up a skillet over low heat and then scoop 1/4 of the mixture into the skillet. Cook 60 – 90 seconds per side
- Serve immediately
Recipe from: The Creative Bite